Why Not Check Out The Motorcity All Stars - I Can't Help Myself HERE!
Important Update:
Be sure to check out SuperMedia Downloader Suite. You can mass download YouTube Videos, mass download Myspace Music, mass download Mp3s, and mass download images!Click Here To Check Out SuperMedia Downloader Suite.
When we made our first trip to Detroit in March 1989, and had the original gathering outside Hitsville USA, we all went down into the basement and the artists had a big sing-song around the piano, with the late James Epps playing, while Martha Reeves, The Marvelettes, and The Velvelettes all sang along. This gave us the idea to do a proper version in the studio, United Sound, so about a week later, we gathered as many ex Motown artists as we could, and as many live musicians as we could, and recorded three songs with The Motorcity All Stars, "The Way You Do The Things You Do", "Heatwave", and this one, the best of the three, "I Can't Help Myself". Joe Stubbs, the original lead singer with the Contours on their hits like "Just A Little Misunderstanding", phoned his brother Levi, the legendary lead singer of The Four Tops, and like a true trooper, Levi came down to the studio to lend his support to his fellow Motown artists. Now, nearly twenty years later, Levi is paralysed from a stroke, Joe is dead, and so are half of the legends on this video, like Marv Johnson, Sammy Ward, Hattie Littles, and so many others. This is a wonderful priceless moment in time, thankfully caught for posterity by our cameras, and never ever to be repeated in history.
Click Here To Download "The Motorcity All Stars - I Can't Help Myself" Now!
The Motorcity All Stars - I Can't Help Myself Video
The Marvelettes Pictures (Click For Larger Image)

If you would like to download The Motorcity All Stars - I Can't Help Myself click here.
Check Out The Marvelettes Products On Ebay:
Ebay The Marvelettes Products:
![]()
THE MARVELETTES 5 SATINS RARE HANDBILL 1970's
![]()
The Marvelettes-Please Mr. Postman {Orig. Tamla}
![]()
THE MARVELETTES 5 SATINS RARE HANDBILL 1970's
Also, Interested In "The Motorcity All Stars - I Can't Help Myself"? You May Be Interested In Some of The The Marvelettes Products Below:
If you like The Motorcity All Stars - I Can't Help Myself then you might like:
You Can Also Check Out Other Articles I've Posted Below:
Water Skis
Nwot Victoria Secret Lot Of 9 Panty Panties Sexy Small W0qqitemz260237941362

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home